Values and culture: The Backbone of our Business
At Pernod Ricard UK, we are committed to fostering a participative style of management and rely on
teams led by talented managers with strong leadership skills who inspire and motivate people.
Emphasis is also placed on providing a fulfilling role for employees, enabling them to develop their
careers and rewarding them fairly.
Three core values create the backbone of our business:
Entrepreneurial spirit: Managers are rewarded for their leadership, as well as their ability to embrace responsibility and take measured risks
Mutual trust: Each level of management empowers its direct reports. Employees can then, in turn, trust their managers to support their initiatives and share responsibility with them
A strong sense of ethics: All employees are expected to have a strong sense of ethics and work in a way that encourages transparency and respect
Our convivial style of working, which embraces openness, sharing, sociability and the fostering of
friendships, uniquely defines our business. Integrity is also important to Pernod Ricard UK, which
is why we fully accept responsibility for our role in marketing our brands appropriately.
Click here to learn more about our values and culture.
We offer highly competitive total compensation and benefit packages to attract, motivate and retain
high-quality talent. Our offering is designed to promote a high-performance culture that enables
Pernod Ricard UK to achieve its vision of leadership within premium spirits and wines:
- Bonus plan
- Company car/car allowance (for eligible employees)
- Employee share incentive plan
- Staff product allowance
- Interest-free season ticket travel loans
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Pernod Ricard UK Pension Plan (a defined contribution pension scheme)
- Life assurance
- Financial education seminars
Health and Mental Wellbeing
- Flexible working programme to promote healthy work/life balance and to allow people to accommodate their personal commitments alongside their work commitments
- Competitive annual leave entitlement (with additional paid leave for marriages and milestone years of service)
- Private healthcare scheme
- Complimentary weekly sports clubs (running, swimming, walking and yoga)
- Voluntary health-screening programme
- Diet and nutrition seminars
- Cycle to work scheme
- 24 hour free and confidential employee assistance programme
Employees also benefit from less tangible factors that Pernod Ricard UK’s values and culture promote
including our developmental annual review process, domestic and international career prospects and
the promotion of conviviality in the workplace.